16th IGAC Scientific Conference
Invitiation to Join the GEIA Sessions
GEIA Session Agenda -- All Presentations are posted after this agenda summary of presenters.
September 14, 2021 ; 12-14 UTC
12:00 - 12:05: Introduction (Cathy Liousse)
12:05 - 12:50: Oral presentations
(1) Ikeda et al.: Evaluation of black carbon emissions in East Asia: Comparisons of six inventories and constraints from surface observations and model simulations.
(2) French et al.: Modeling and Mapping Biomass Burning for High Northern Latitudes with the Wildland Fire Emissions Inventory System (WFEIS)
(3) Doumbia M. et al.: Road Traffic Emission Inventory in an Urban Zone of West Africa: Case of Yopougon City (Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire)
(4) Mukherjee et al.: Estimating Road Transportation Emissions using CNNs and Satellite Imagery in the US.
(5) Chaudhary et al.: Municipal solid waste burning is a neglected source of highly reactive VOCs that fuel ozone formation over rural India
(6) Doumbia T. et al.: COVID-19 adjustmeNt Factors fOR eMissions (CONFORM): A dataset for atmospheric models
(7) Klovenski et al.: Understanding the Effect of Drought on Biogenic Isoprene and the Biosphere-Atmosphere-Chemistry Relationship with NASA GISS/MEGAN Simulations
(8) Wang et al.: Annual changes of ship emissions around China under gradually promoted control policies from 2016 to 2019
(9) Osses et al.: Forecasting policy, innovation and new technologies for reducing transport emissions in Chile 2020-2050
12:50 - 13:20: Summaries of the posters by GEIA SSC members
(1) Greet Janssens-Maenhout, Global and regional anthropogenic emission inventories
(2) S. Keita, Urban emission inventories
(3) B. McDonald, VOC emissions
(4) M. Guevara, Biomass burning emissions
(6) A. Steiner, Other emissions
13:20 - 13:45: Panel discussion with all the speakers (Greg Frost)
13:45 - 14:00: Summary of the session (Greg Frost)
POSTER SUMMARIES - Global&Regional, Urban, VOC, Biomass Burning, Other